Tyne and Wear bus preservation group forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Last a real group fro Tyne and Wear operated buses

2 posters

Go down

At Last a real group fro Tyne and Wear operated buses Empty At Last a real group fro Tyne and Wear operated buses

Post by jacky Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:07 pm

My name is Jacky Coombes and I have been interested in Buses from a very early age, my favourite bus of all time is the Leyland Atlantean, especially from 60's and 70's and I am so pleased to see that your group has saved a MVK batch atlantean which was my favourite bus of all time, the memories are flooding back of travelling on these beauties on services 16 and 17 Leam Lane Estate services and the 23 Wardley service, ah those were days!!!!

I would also like to offer whatever help I can to your group, making tea, cleaning, getting dirty anything really to keep me away from the wife and bloody shopping!!!!

Jacky

jacky

Back to top Go down

At Last a real group fro Tyne and Wear operated buses Empty welcome

Post by fred Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:36 pm

hi jacky welcome to the group feel free to come to the shed and give a hand theres always something to do just ring the group mobile no is at bottom of home page to see if anybody will be there thanks fred mckale
fred
fred

Back to top Go down